E1: 43: Extended Price Invalid Error when Reversing a Receipt of Dual UOM Item
(Doc ID 1664339.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program impacted: Purchase Receipts Inquiry / P43214
Extended Price Invalid error (0252) when reversing the receipt of purchase
order line with Dual UoM item. The error occurs when the Secondary Quantity
has been changed during purchase order receipt.
Steps to duplicate
1. Create an Item with dual UoM. Primary UoM = FT, Secondary UoM = LB.
2. Set conversion between FT and LB UoM.
3. Create a purchase order for the Item.
4. P4312: set on "Process" tab processing option #19. Dual UOM Costing as 1 =
Display the secondary unit cost field.
5. Receive the order and change the Secondary Quantity, see the Unit Cost has
6. P43214: Purchase Receipts Inquiry, select the receipt and reverse it,
Extended Price Invalid (0252) error is displayed preventing the receipt
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!