E1: 45: Wrong Adjustments When Created PO From Requisition With Item Consolidation
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program impacted: Blanket Order Release / P43060
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When generating an order from requisition with item consolidation ON the
order generated does not keep the line sequence of the requisition. This is
not an error but the adjustments applied for each line keep in F4074 the
original sequence causing loss of data consistence. The line in the purchase
order can be linked with adjustments of other lines in F4074.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Adjustment definition: create a procurement adjustment.
2. Adjustment details, set discount as the following:
- Item 210, 21% discount.
- Item 220, 22% discount
- Item 230, 23% discount.
3. Create an adjustment schedule and add in AP info for a supplier.
4. Create a requisition of 3 lines for items (210, 220, 230). See the
adjustment are correctly applied.
5. Set P43060 processing option #2 on Process tab "Item Consolidation" = 2.
6. Find in P43060 the requisition just entered select all the lines and
7. Generate the order.
8. See the purchase order generated the prices in F4311 are correct but
inquiring price history:
- Item 210 has price history of item 230.
- Item 230 has price history of Item 220.
- Item 220 has price history blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms