Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry / P42101 / P4210
With preference processing activated to update Tax Date with Transaction/Order date,
in Update mode, add new lines to the sales order and changed the Requested date.
The Tax Date for the additional lines are update with the Requested date instead of the Transaction date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup P4071 - Advanced Preferences Detail Revisions.
2. Setup P4072 - Advanced Preferences Detail Revisions.
Row exit to Pref Details.
3. At P4072 - Advanced Preferences Detail Revisions, select to update Tax Date Based on Transaction/Order Date.
4. Setup P4070 - Advanced Preferences Schedule Revisions.
5. P42101 processing options, Versions tab, set a version of P4210.
6. The version of P4210 processing options->Preference tab, set to activate preference processing.
7. Create a new sales order of one detail line and submit order.
8. Update the sales order with additional lines, and changed the Requested Date.
Submit and close.
9. Check Sales Order Detail Tax table, the F4211TX.DTXJ, Internal SO Tax Date.
The Tax Date is updated wrongly for the additional line. It is taking the Requested Date and not the Transaction/Order date as defined in the
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms