E1 : 49: Wrong Sold To Number for Shipment Created During Unscheduled Delivery
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program impacted: Unscheduled delivery / P49655
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
Using Unscheduled Delivery process during load disposition the new shipment
created does not maintain the Sold To address from the sales order. This error
cause the creation of an incorrect shipment added to the load and the
impossibility to run R4981 successfully.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create two transportation sales orders with two different customers.
2. Create an in-transit load and add the shipment generated from the first
3. Approve the load.
4. Confirm the load for the entire quantity.
5. Confirm delivery: deliver 0 quantity:
6. Disposition: select Unscheduled Delivery and enter the sales order line
related of the second order created in step 1.
7. See the load is updated correctly at status 80.
- Inquiry the freight charge for the load, error "domestic currency code not
8. Run R4981 freight update. Errors "Business Unit Number Invalid" and
"Record Invalid" in the work center.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms