Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Batch Price/Cost Update / R42950
Ran R42950 to update cost for sales order containing kit items.
Batch job ended in error : Tax Area Required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. At P3002, maintained Bill of Material for kit item.
2. At P4210, create sales order for the kit item.
Specified the Tax Area/Code.
3. At P4105, update one of the kit component cost.
4. Run R42950 with its processing option set to Update Cost.
Data selection set to update cost for the specific sales order with kit item.
5. Reviewed Work Center, R42950 job ended in error.
Error Tax Area Required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms