E1 : 42: Grid Freeze Issue on P4210 and Other Applications
(Doc ID 1664815.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release : 9.1
TR : 184.108.40.206
Program : P4210/Sales Order Entry
When using the grid freeze feature on P4210-W4210E grid displaying more than 10 rows, the rows get out of sync.
The same issue with the databrowser on F4211.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open Sales Order Detail from the menu (P4210 - W4210E).Click on Find.
2. Freeze Line number on the grid and click on next to retrieve the next 10
3. Order number columns are messed up and notice also a line that is
4. If column freeze is removed everything works fine.
5. Same issue when inquiry F4211 in the databrowser.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document