E1: OUTBND RTINVOUT Sends Wrong Customer Item Number
(Doc ID 1665011.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1] Information in this document applies to any platform.
RTINVOUT and P4104
RTINVOUT get triggered from R42565. If you have cross reference records in P4104 and use the addressbook number and the item which exists in P4104, then the event get generated successfully with the correct
<szPartnerItemNumber_CITM> with the Cross Reference Item number. However, if your order has 1 item which exists in P4104 and 1 item which DOESNT exist in P4104, then the second line shows the same <szPartnerItemNumber_CITM> value
as the first line. If there is no record in P4104, then this field should be blank.
If you have an order with 1 item which does NOT exist in P4104, then RTE gets generated with the correct data "<szPartnerItemNumber_CITM/>".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Make sure RTE (RTINVOUT) is configured in your enivronment.
2. Find out the AddressBook and item number that exist (and doesn't exist) in P4104.
3. Create an order with 2 items. 1 that exists in P1404 and 1 for it doesn't exist in P4210
4. Run R42565 for that order
5. Check the RTE message in the JMSQueue in your web server (Either WAS or WLS)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!