Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a CAM work order is created where the first status' Beginning Date is in the future, if a subsequent work order status changed is a current status, the system correctly generates warning message 3206 - Date and Time Out of Sequence WARNING. However, if the equipment status is changed at this time, the system will not update the F1307 with the equipment status update.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an equipment master record (P1701/P1702) with a date acquired in the past and an equipment status = AV.
2. Review the P1307 (Work with Status Inquiry) for the asset.
3. Add a work order (P13700/P13714) for the equipment record (make sure that the Work Order Status window is called in the processing options); click Save and Exit.
4. The system will call the Status Change screen (W17714C); in the Begging Date field, enter a future date.
5. Click on the Equipment tab; enter DN in the New Status field and click OK.
6. Re-inquire on the work order; change the status and click Save Changes.
7. When the system calls the Stats Change screen, allow the current date to default.
8. Click on the Equipment tab and change the New Status to AV.
9. Click OK and notice that the system displays Date and Time Out of Sequence WARNING (error ID 3206).
10. Click OK again, then click Save Changes in the P13714.
11. Inquire on the Equipment Master, P1701/P1702. Notice that the asset’s status has not changed.
12. Inquire on the equipment master record in the P1307; notice that the status history does not reflect the new status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms