Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Print Invoice (R42565)
Order item has been partially cancelled at ship confirm and an invoice has been generated. When reprint the invoice, with processing option set to item summary by split commitments, the invoice and due dates printed are wrong.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. At P4210, create sales order line.
2. P4205 processing options, Process tab, option 3, set to Backorder or cancel unshipped quantity.
3. Partial ship quantity.
4. Review P4210, line split, partial qty is cancelled.
5. Set R42565 processing options. Set Invoice Date to 06/11/2013.
Set to print Cancelled lines.
6. Invoice printed. Note the Invoice date is 06/11/2013.
Note the Net Due Date is 06/12/2013.
7. Set R42565 to reprint invoice.
Set processing option 11. Item Summary to 2-Summarize items split by commitments.
8. Note the Invoice date is printed as 09/11/13, this is incorrect. Should be 06/11/13.
Note the Net Due Date date is printed as 09/12/13, this is incorrect. Should be 06/12/13.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms