Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Memo From History / P4210
Create credit order from history for kit item, the Original Line Number-F4211.OGNO is not populated for the kit components lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4210, create sales order for 2 kit items.
2. P4210, create Credit Memo from history.
3. Inquire the original sales order. Row Exit to Credit Memo, and Select
Line, select the second kit item. Close back to Sales Order Detail screen.
4. Change the quantity ordered for the credit order line.
5. Review F4211 for the credit order created.
The Original Line Number-OGNO is not populated for the kit components lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms