E1: 46: Bulk Picking Confirmation Doesn't Update Parts List F3111
(Doc ID 1667638.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID Pick confirmation P4617
Bulk picking doesn't update correctly the part list F3111 after confirmation with P4617.
1. Have a lot controlled component item in a LPN environment.
2. P3002 Bill of Material: Create BOM for parent with two lines, same component item, but different Oper Seq# OPSQ. Example: line 1, item1, oper seq # 5, qty 100 and line 2, item1, oper seq# 6, qty 200.
3. P4114 Adjust in inventory for component for quantity 250. Make sure lot number is populated.
4. P48013 Add an work order for parent.
5. Run R31410 to create parts lists and picking requests.Make sure the parts list created are having different oper seq #.
6. There are two picking requests created for the same item: for quantity 100 and quantity 200.
7. Run R46200 Create bulk pick requests. Bulk pick request is created from quantity 300.
8. Run R46171 Process Bulk pick request.
There are two suggestions created: one for quantity 250, the remaining qty 50 in error 3448 Quantity remains.
9. P4617 Confirm the suggestion for quantity 250.
10. Check P3111 Parts list: one the line 2 with quantity 200 has assigned the lot number and status moved in 08.
The first line with quantity 100 is not updated after picking confirmation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document