E1: 76B: R76B4310 Calculates IRPJ For Items With Zero IR Tax Rate
(Doc ID 1668347.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 8.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax Calculation ISS, INSS, FUNRURAL, IRPJ (R76B4310) calculates IRPJ tax over the total amount of the voucher, even if one of the purchase order lines contain a zero % IR tax rate item.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Populate an IR formula with IR tax rate > 0 in the Address Book Additional Information (P01012BR) for a corporation supplier (pessoa juridica).
2. Create 2 different non stock items and populate the Retention of IR (BRRTIR) field in the Item Master Regional Information (P4101BR) with a % that's greater than zero for the first item and equal to zero for the second item.
3. Create a purchase order for the above supplier with 2 lines, one for each of the above items.
4. Receive the purchase order, generate and close inbound nota fiscal.
5. Voucher match via P4314.
6. Run R76B4310 to calculate IR and notice that the system uses the IR tax rate for the item that has an IR tax rate > 0 and the IR tax rate from the supplier's formula for the item with IR tax rate = 0.
This issue can only be duplicated if one of the items in the purchase order has an IR tax rate equal to zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!