E1: 43: When Over Receiving An OD Order With Dual UOM Items The Extended Amount On The SD Order Is Not Correct
(Doc ID 1668604.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4312 PO Receipts
When over receiving an OD order, the SD extended price does not recalculate based on the new secondary quantity if secondary is the pricing uom.
1. P4101 - Setup Dual UOM item. Dual Unit of Measure Item, Dual Picking Process, Dual Unit of Measure Tolerance all activated. Set Pricing UOM = Secondary UOM.
2. P41002 - Setup item UOM conversion for the primary to secondary.
3. P4210 - Enter direct ship SD/OD order for the item.
4. P4312 - Over receive both the primary and secondary for the OD using a higher secondary quantity than the conversion. Advance the SD based on the Direct Ship Status processing option.
5. P4210 - Inquire on the SD. The secondary quantity reflects the over received quantity, but the extended price is calculated based on conversion of the new primary vs. the secondary quantity reflected on the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document