E1: 45: R42800 - Accrual Adjustments Multiplied By Order Quantity
(Doc ID 1668721.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accrual Adjustments are being multiplied by the Quantity Ordered on the related sales order detail line. When Sales Update (R42800) is run, the system is over-inflating the desired accrual by the factor of the sales order quantity. This has always been an issue and is a significant issue in that this type of setup cannot be used when the order quantity of the related sales detail line is greater than one.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. In P4071, create a price adjustment accrued to the G/L (Adjustment Control 4). Populate the G/L Offset with a G/L Class code. Check the Manual Add/Change and Apply on Override Price boxes.
2. Add the adjustment to a schedule via P4070.
3. In the details of the schedule (P4072), define an item-specific record with the Factor Value Numeric as blank and the Basis Code as 5 (Add on Amount).
4. Create a sales order via P4210. Before creating the sales order, either associate the schedule to a customer or add the schedule to the Sales Order Header. Add a sales detail record for the item defined in the Schedule Detail. The key to this test is to populate the Quantity Ordered field with a quantity greater than 1. In this example, the Quantity Ordered is defined as 10.
5. Take the Row exit to Price History (P4074). Note the adjustment is defined by manually populating the Factor Value Numeric Field.
6. Run through the typical sales order process eventually running Sales Update (R42800). Note that the system is multiplying the accrual adjustment. This is the issue reported as the system should return the amount defined in P4074 and NOT multiply this amount by the Quantity Ordered of the sales order detail line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document