Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, EDI - Distribution
EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011)
Tools Release 9.1
When processing a sales order through EDI (R40711) using the Inventory Commitment Preference with a different header and detail branch plant the category codes SRP1, SRP2 and SRP5 are incorrectly defaulted from the Header Item Branch (F4102) record. If the Basket Reprice (R42750) reprices the line they get corrected. If the order is not repriced they are not corrected.
When processing a sales order through EDI (R40711) using the Inventory Commitment Preference with a different header and detail branch plant the category codes SRP1, SRP2 and SRP5 should be defaulted from the Detail Item Branch (F4102) record. This is the behavior when the order is entered manually.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up an item in two different branch plants (30 and 20) with different category codes in SRP1, SRP2, SRP3 and SRP5.
- Setup Inventory Commitment Preference to select from Branch Plant 30.
- Use Inbound EDI Order Revisions (P47010) to populate EDI 850 Details (F47012). Make sure Branch Plant is Blank in detail so it will be selected by the Inventory Commitment Preference.
- Use Inbound EDI Order Revisions (P47010) to populate EDI 850 Header (F47011). Make sure to enter branch 20/Company 00001 in header.
- Create a version of SO Entry
- Defaults tab Option# 12 (Default Branch Plant) is set to Branch 20.
- Display Tab #1 is set to 2 to hide cost fields and #6 is set to 1 to hide credit card information.
- Preferences Tab Option #1 and #2 are set to 1 to activate the Inventory Commitment Preference.
- Commitment Tab Option #2 is set to 2 (check but don't backorder)
- Process Tab Option #3-#5 is set to 1. Repricing is activated.
- Process Tab Option #10 is set to 2 use base price as cost.
- Call the P4210 version from R47011.
- Run EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011).
- Check the Sales Ledger (F42199) table. The first record shows the Cat Codes were populated by EDI (R47011/P4210) from the header branch plant (20).
- Check the second Sales Ledger (F42199) record which shows the Cat Codes were reset to the correct values from the detail branch plant (30) by the Reprice UBE (R42750)..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms