E1: 33: R3380 - Loaded Profile not Calculated for UOM Other than Hour
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3380 doesn't calculate the loaded profile for UOM other than HR.
1. Create item with Production UOM (BX) different than Primary(EA). Define conversions between Primary and Production UOM.
2. Generate resource units for work center for HR and BX(manually create).
3. Create BOM and Routing.
4. Enter forecast in Production UOM.
5. Run Resource Profile Program(R3365). Resource unit generated only for HR UOM.
6. Manually add resource units for BX UOM.
7. Run R3380(RRP) with PO set as HR, BX in UOM tab.
8. Create named version of P3313 setup to show BX UOM.
9. In P3313, only rate profile is displayed whereas loaded profile is blank.
Note: Loaded Profile is displayed only for UOM "Hour"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms