Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
According to document E1: 43: Requisitions in Procurement (P4310 / P43060) (Doc ID 787522.1), Question 8 : if the requisition order type is included in the UDC 40/BT, the tax rate/area will come from the requisition for the newly created purchase order.
But this is not happening in 9.1 release : when generating the purchase order, the tax/rate area comes from the Supplier Master Table even though the order type in included in UDC 40/BT.
1. Make sure OR document type is included in UDC 40/BT.
2. Supplier Master P04012 set Tax Expl Code = V, Tax Rate / Area = GRAL
3. P4310 Enter requisition OR for the supplier at step 2. Change manually the tax from V/GRAL to Z/ALN in requisition header.
4. P43060 Generate PO from requisition.
5. Check the purchase order header : the tax is defaulted from supplier master instead of requisition . This is wrong because the OR documen type is included in UDC 40/BT.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms