E1: 43: Purchase Order Receipts (P4312) with Flex Accounting and Cost Object Activated for DMAAIS 4400/4405 Returns Invalid Cost Object Type for Account (091Y), Amt Does not Balance to Gross (088) and GL Server (2413) Errors
(Doc ID 1670269.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Receipts (P4312)
Purchase receipts with flex accounting and cost object activated for DMAAIs 4400/4405-Zero Balance Adjustment, the following errors are displayed:
(091Y) Invalid Cost Object Type for account
(0088) Amount Does Not Balance to Gross
(2413) - Call to G/L Funct. Server Unsuccessful.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. G1641/P1609, activate Cost Objects Constants.
2. G1641/P1620, setup Cost Object Type D, based on table F0101.
3. G1631/P16902, defined tables enable for P4312-purchase receipts.
4. G4241/P40950, setup DMAAI 4405-Expense or COGS.
5. G09411/P09015-Review and Revise Accounts, select the DMAAI 4405 object account, and defined the ACA setup under Account Master ¿ EPS.
6. G1641/P40296, setup Flexible accounting with Cost Object for DMAAIs 4405 and 4320.
7. G43A11/P4312 processing option set to activate Flex Accounting.
8. Create a purchase order of qty 10 and received.
9. Reviewed the receipt batch, cost objects populated correctly for DMAAI 4320.
10. The quantity on hand is 10.
11. Create another purchase order of -10 but at a different cost, and do receiving, so that zero balance adjustment DMAAIs 4400/4405 will be hit.
Flex accounting is activated.
11. System issues errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document