E1: 42: No SK / OK Intercompany Orders Generated From Credit Orders From History
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program impacted: Intercompany order batch creation / R4210IC
When attempting to run Intercompany Order Creation (R4210IC) on a Credit Order from History, a Blank PDF is returned and the SK/OK orders are not created. This started after the fix for Bug 15953567 was implemented, SK order generation from credit order from history is no longer possible because the Original Document fields: SDODOC, SDODCT, SDOKC are populated with the invoice details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a version of Credit Order Entry (P4210) to create intercompany credit orders. The Interbranch Tab Option #1 (Intercompany Invoice) is set to 1 and Option #2 (Interbranch Order Types) is set to CO.
2. On the Version Tab, the Sales Ledger Version used is Version ZJDE0001.
3. Review Sales Ledger Inquiry (P42025) Version ZJDE0001.
4. Credit Memo Tab Option #1 is set to use Next Status 620 for retrieving Credit Orders.
5. Using Sales Ledger Inquiry (P42025) Version ZJDE0001, find an SI Intercompany Sales Order in Sales Ledger Inquiry (P42025). From Next Status 520 through 580, there is no Invoice Information populated. For Next Status 620 and 999 the Invoice Date (IVD), Invoice Number (DOC), Invoice Type (DCT) and Invoice Company (KCO) fields are populated. The Credit Order Entry (P4210) used to create intercompany credit orders is setup to select the sales ledger line at Next Status 620.
6. Start the Credit Order Entry (P4210) used to create intercompany credit orders and take the Form Exit to Credit Memo.
7. Because of the Sales Ledger Inquiry Version (P42025 ZJDE0001) called, only the record where invoice data is populated is available to create the credit order.
8. Select the record and take the Row Exit to Credit Memo > Select Order and click the close button.
9. When the sales detail revision screen is returned, a warning (103D) is received to notify the user that the credit order has been linked to an intercompany sales order. Go ahead and save the order despite the warning.
10. Check the Sales Detail (F4211) and notice that Original Invoice (ODOC) is populated with the invoice number of the order from history that was retrieved from the sales ledger.
11. Run Ship Confirm (P4205) on the Credit Order to return the item to inventory.
12. Start Intercompany Order Creation (R4210IC) and notice the Default Data Selection only selects orders where Original Invoice (ODOC) is zero.
13. Remove Data Selection where Original Invoice (ODOC) is zero.
14. The Create Intercompany Orders (R4210IC) returns a PDF which is blank and the order is not processed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms