E1: 49: R49500 Does Not Confirm Via Subystem Process
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R49500- Batch Shipment Confirmation
Batch ship confirm is not confirming orders via Subsystem when using the Batch Ship Confirm exit from Work With Shipments P4915.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) From BV submit R49500, XJDE0003 to start subsystem job
2) Pull up multiple shipments using P4915.
3) Select some of the shipments that can be confirmed.
4) Take Row exit for Confirm > Batch Confirm to Submit the subsystem run of
5) Observe that more shipments are selected than the initial grid selection
however no shipment is confirmed
6) Find cache error in work center for cache B4900930
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms