E1: 45: R42750 Reverts Manually Updated Cat Codes to F4102 Values
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program impacted: Order and Basket Level Pricing / R42750
R42750 Order and Basket Level Pricing reverts manually updated item category codes in F4211 to values from F4102.
Steps to duplicate
1. Make sure an Item has SRP1-5 populated in F4102.
2. Enter an order for the item.
3. Select the line and access row exit "SOE - Additional Information"
4. Change the existing SRP1-5 values and save the order.
5. Run Order and Basket Level Pricing / R42750.
6. Reinquiry "SOE - Additional Information" for the order line and see SRP1-5 are reverted back to F4102 values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms