E1: 43: Updates to RMK and DESC in F4301 does not update the Date Updated UPMJ
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the Remark (RMK) and Description (DESC) fields through order edit in P4310 W4310B (order header), the fields update in the F4301 but the Date Update field (UPMJ) is not updated. This only occurs when Apparel Management is de-activated.
Steps to replicate:
1. Ensure Apparel Management is De-Activated, P99410. After making the
change, clear cache.
2. Find a PO in the F4301 with a Date Updated (UPMJ) prior to today¿s date.
3. Inquire on the PO in the P4310> take Row Exit to Header Revisions.
4. Update the value in both the Pmt. Remark (RMK) and Description (DESC)
5. Click on `Save'. When the PO Detail lines are display, click on 'Save'
6. Review the F4301 and note that the Date Updated (UPMJ) is NOT updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms