E1: 43: Order Detail Lines Of Inventory Interface A And Item Number Consolidated (P43060)
(Doc ID 1672041.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate POs From Requisition (P43060)
Requisition order contains 2 detail lines of Line Type J which has Inventory Interface as A-G/L Account (Purchasing Only) and of different item number.
Run P43060, the order generated from requisition order contain one consolidated detail line with item number per the requisition order last detail line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P40205 - Order Line Types, J line type has Inventory Interface set as A-G/L Account (Purchasing Only).
2. P4310, enter Requisition order.
Create 2 detail lines of different Item Number, line type is J.
3. P43060 processing options, Item Consolidation set as 2,
2 = By Supplier, Item/Account, Branch/Plant, UOM, Requested Date, and Unit Cost
4. Inquire the requisition order and generate both detail lines into purchase order.
5. P4310, reviewed the order generated.
The 2 requisition lines of different items are wrongly consolidated and generated into one detail line purchase order.
The item number reflected per the requisition order second item line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document