E1: 41: R41413 – Cycle Count Updates Account Ledger And Not Item Ledger (Cardex)
(Doc ID 1672108.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cycle Count Update UBE (R41413)
Define a Cycle count in a particular case. This is explained below in steps to duplicate.
Run the Cycle Count update report (R41413), and check that the PDF shows one error message (Error occurred writing transaction) for the first item (Item 1). The error in the WC is “The Automatic Accounting Instruction (AAI) number 4126 used by this application is not defined in the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI table”.
Item1 is not adjusted in the Cardex (It is OK as there is an error). Item1 is adjusted in the Account Ledger (F0911) and this is incorrect since there was an error and this is causing integrity issue between Cardex and Account Ledger.
Setup for the steps to duplicate:
1. Create two purchase orders for the same stock item (Item 1) with cost method 02 (weighted average) and different prices (ex. 10 and 12) and the same quantity
2. Receive the first purchase order and check the price in the Item Ledger
3. Enter one Cycle Count for this item (Item 1) and any other item (Item 2) with balance, insert the count as Zero for both to generate variance, approve the Cycle Count (don’t update yet).
4. Use the application P4112 Inventory Issues to remove all balance from the first item (Item 1)
5. Receive the second purchase order with different price for the first item (Item 1) and check the Item Ledger (all is good until here)
6. Run the Cycle Count update report (R41413), and check that the PDF shows one error message for the first item (Item 1), the first item is NOT adjusted in the Item Ledger (Cardex), but is wrongly adjusted in the Account Ledger (F0911). The second item is adjusted correctly in the Cardex and Account Ledger.
PDF is with the error message. The error in the WC is “The Automatic Accounting Instruction (AAI) number 4126 used by this application is not defined in the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI table”. It is because the count will adjust the total quantity of the item, and the item cost was changed, so the system needs to generate a zero balance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document