Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently LTCV is not considered by MRP. This leads to incorrect lead time with variable lead time items.
For example see the following situation:
- ITEM A has variable lead time: 1hr per piece. It is manufactured in Work center 1 (no set up)
- ITEM B has variable lead time: 1hr per piece. It is manufactured in Work center 2 (no set up)
- Work center 1 works 20hrs per day (F3007)
- Work center 2 works 6hrs per day (F3007)
- The Work Hours per Day (F3009) are 8
- 30 qty required for item A and 30 for item B
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms