Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R47011- Inbound EDI Order Creation
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When the F47012 SZOORN, SZOCTO, SZOKCO, SZOGNO are populated with an order number that has an advanced price adjustment applied to it, that same adjustment gets applied to the new order created by R47011 even if the new order does not have a price adjustment attached to the customer.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Add a new price adjustment, detail and schedule. Attach schedule to
2. Add a new sales order in which the adjustment gets applied.
3. Populate the F47011 and F47012 with the minimum required fields. Be sure
to specify F47012 SZOORN, SZOCTO, SZOKCO, SZOGNO with the order info from the
order created in step 2. Use 8888 or any customer for sold to and ship to.
4. Remove any adjustment schedule from the customer specified in step 4 in
the billing instructions.
5. Run R47011 and notice the order created has the adjustment from OORN
applied to it. Price history shows the adjustment applied but the adjustment
schedule field is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms