Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800)
For sales order detail lines whereby Sales Taxable is set to N, upon sales update, Tax Explanation Code is not update to N for F03B11 A/R ledger pay items records written.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P41026-Item/Branch Plant, setup 2 items.
One item of Sales Taxable Y and another item of Sales Taxable N.
2. P4210, create a sales order. Specified the Tax Area/Code fields.
3. Create order detail lines for the 2 items.
4. From P42230- Work With Online Invoice, Tax amount calculated for the item detail line with Sales Taxable set to Y.
5. P4205, confirm shipments for both lines.
6. Run R42565, to print invoice.
7. R42800, sales update processing options, set to Summarize A/R entries.
8. P03B2002-Standard Invoice Entry, the sales order lines are summarized into one pay item, even though one item line is taxable and the other item line is non-taxable.
9. This function differently in World.
Upon sales update with A/R summarization, 2 records are written to A/R ledger, the non-taxable item line will has the Explanation Code automatically
updated as E.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms