Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Bulk Stock Inventory - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Conversion Table Interfaces (P415004) application, when using the ',' (Comma) decimal separator, the Volume Correction Factor (VCF) value is calculated incorrectly as 99,99999 for certain temperature and Observed Density values, for the Conversion Tables LPG in P415004.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Personalization > My System Options > User Profile Revisions and set the Decimal separator as ','.
2. Go to Bulk Table Conversions P415004, select LPG and take the Row exit to Conversion Test.
3. For Observed Temperature = 15 C and Observed Density values < 0,6000, the VCF is calculated correctly.
4. For Observed Temperature = 15 C and Observed Density values >= 0,6000, the VCF is displayed as 99,9999.
5. For Observed Temperature 20 C and Observed Density values <= 0,5945, the VCF is calculated correctly.
6. For Observed Temperature 20 C and Observed Density values > 0,5945, the VCF is displayed as 99,9999.
In P415004 Table Conversions for LPG, the Volume Correction Factor should be calculated and displayed correctly for the allowed Density and Temperature range, when the decimal separator is set as ',' (comma).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms