Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4113 is not validing the sign of the Secondary Qty entered against the primary Quantity causing the Availability to be negative in the secondary QOH.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Dual UOM Item in P4101. Set Dual UOM Tolerance percentage as 10%.
2. Add Item into Branch Plant M30 and M20.
3. P4114 Adjusted Quantities into Branch Plant M30.
4. In P4113, try to transfer 20 units in TRQT, enter 17 in SQOR. Hit error
170E Transaction Exceed Dual Tolerance.
5. Changed the SQOR to -20. No error triggered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms