Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
When cancelling a configured Sales Order via P4210, the related Purchase
Order is getting cancelled even if it has already been received and without
any warning or notification to the user.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create configured item TCCFGP200 (STKT=C, LNTY=W).
2. Create a single segment.
3. Add a P AIR to call item 2014 as Line Type = S, Transaction Type = 4 (Purchase Order) and Supplier = 4343.
4. In the version of P4310 called from P3210, enter Detail Line protection as status 400.
5. Raise a Sales Order for 1 x TCCFGP200.
6. Review the Related Orders and note 602 OP has been generated.
7. Receive the Purchase Order and note status moved to 230-999.
8. Cancel the Sales Order.
9. Review the Purchase Order and note that the status is now 980-999 - cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms