E1: MOBJ: Copy and Paste Text Attachment From Media Object Viewer Is Incorrectly Displayed
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Media Object Text attachment using Firefox as a browser with ActiveX = OFF.
With copy/paste an existing text from an attachment, the result after Save is incorrectly displayed => return carriage appears.
If the text is Saved again blank lines will appear after each row.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a text attachment, manually typing more than 200 characters.
- Open the new saved text attachment.
- From the media object viewer copy the existing text and paste it. This is to be done inside the media object viewer, for the same text attachment.
- Save the attachment and open it again.
- The text that was copied is incorrectly displayed => return carriage after 72 characters.
- Save the attachment again, without any change.
- Open again the attachment and you will see that a new blank line is added for each row for the pasted text.
- This behavior does not happen if the text is copy/pasted from a document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms