Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase requisition of B line type has been closed with partial quantity released to purchase order with the domestic currency supplier changed to a foreign currency supplier and cost entered during P43060 process.
1. Setup UDC 40/BT with requisition order type OR but not purchase order type OP
2. Setup Item branch with line type B
3. Do not setup cost at P4105 and P41061
4. Create domestic currency purchase requisition for supplier 4343 (domestic currency) with cost entered as $1 for 100 quantity
5. Process P43060 to generate purchase order (OP) from requisition (OR)
6. At P63060, change supplier from 4343 (domestic currency) to 7474 (foreign currency) and enter unit cost $50 with partial release quantity of 20 from order quantity 100
7. Select Form Exit to generate purchase order
8. Review purchase order populated which has been created with released quantity 20
9. Review requisition which has been closed with partial release.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms