Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When P4305 is called by Interconnect from P4310, it updates the Document number, Doc Type and Company at table F4305. However, when the P4305 is called directly, these details are not updated to table F4305 for 03 log type.
1. Setup UDCs for 40/VF, 43/VO, 43/LL and 00/DT
2. Create purchase order with J line type with Logs Entry Display enabled at P4310 processing option
3. Click to save the order and Log revision display has been prompted
4. Enter log revision details and click to save and the Document number, Doc Type and Company have been updated at table F4305
5. Call P4305 directly
6. Add a log and select log hierarchy 03 with log revision details entered
7. Click to save and Document number and Company are not updated at table F4305.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms