Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Extended Price was not Printed in Final Mode when using Invoicing Kit components with Override Price Adjustment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4271, Created a price adjustment CQMU using adjustment Control 1 - Do not print on document and override price activated.
2. P4072, added adjustment detail for CQMU with Item Group 3.
3. P4070, attached the price adjustment into adjustment Schedule CQADJ.
4. P4101, added KITP3 Kit parent using kit pricing method 4 -components discounted price.
5. P4102, added kit comps using Item Group 3 and setup cost.
6. P4210, Added a SO for KITP3 with the components. Checked the price adjustment updated into the F4074.
7. P4205, checked processing option to display Kit Comps only.
8 . Performed shipped for the kits' components separately. Checked F4211.KITDIRTY is updated to 1.
9. Run R42565 for the SO in proof mode, processing option set to print kit comps and invoice kit components.
10. Review the R42565 pdf, no RI assigned and the extended amount was printed correctly.
11. Run R42565 in final mode. Review the R42565 pdf, and the extended amount was not printed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms