E1: 03B: Unable to Post a Voided Cash Receipt Batch with Multiple Void GL Dates (P03B102/R09801)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While voiding the original receipt batch with void date prior to receipt gl date, for which the matching invoice is already voided, the batch does not post. In other words, when posting a receipt batch (RB) with multiple voids (RO) each with different Void/GL Dates (VDGJ), the Post Report (R09801) ends in error.
- Create a Receipt (1500) and match with an Invoice (1000). The balance amount will create an RU Document of 500.
- Post the Batch. It will create a record in F03B13, with Open Amount equal to RU Document and in F03B14, it will create one RU document and One RC Document with Match Document Type RC.
- Void the matching invoice with GL Date same as Receipt GL Date.
- Don’t post the batch.
- Void the Receipt with GL Date PRIOR to the GL Date of Original Receipt.
- Post the batch and it will end in error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms