Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create foreign currency purchase order at P4310 with B line type and entered foreign cost (no cost setup at P4105 and P41061) and the Domestic Amount is populated as blank with the following condition.
- Order Header comes first (and make it sure W4310B fails to set Exchange Rate for Foreign Transaction)
- Price on Override is ON from Price Constant
1. Set Procurement Pricing on Override Price as 'Y' at Price Constant (P41001)
2. Setup B line type with inventory interface B
3. Setup supplier with different currency as the base company currency
4. Do not setup cost at P4105 and P41061
5. Set P4310 processing option to Display Order Header before Order Detail at Processing tab
6. Create foreign currency purchase order at P4310 with B line type and foreign cost entered, the Domestic Amount is populated as blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms