E1: 42: R40211Z Generating Sales Orders Ignoring The Next Order Date
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating a SO, the P4004Z application errors (Record not available for update) when the next order date is a later date, but R40211Z still generates the SO for the same and resets the date.
1.Create recurring order using P4004Z
2.Select Recurring Order form exit, next order is 06/12/2014
3.Select Trans Control form exit
4. Click OK, Order is created
5. Run the R40211Z
6. Review order created from the base order
7. Review the base order using the P4004Z
8. Take the for exist to recurring order,the Date has been advanced to 06/19and a error is received "Record not available for edit"
9. Even though error is received R40211Z generates a new SO
10. Same list of orders have been selected but assigned with different order number
11. Review the order created , The date is same 06/1212. Review the base order, the Next order date is advanced to 06/26
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms