E1: 31: Employee Number, Operation Status and Pay Point Status not cleared during Superbackflush Reversal and no update to "Partial" Statuses for Partial Reversal.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reversing Quantities completed during P31123 Superbackflush and netting the Total Completed back down to zero, the Employee Number, Operation Status and Pay Point Status are not cleared.
The same issue occurs when reversing a partial quantity in that the Operation Status is not set to "20" [Partial] and Pay Point Status is not set to "P".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Raise a Work Order for 1 x 220 and attach parts list and routing.
2. Go to P31123 Superbackflush and process completion of all routing steps.
3. Click OK to save and process all Issues and Hours & Quantities.
4. Go back into P31123 and note that the Employee = 6001, Operation Status = 30 and Pay Point Status = C.
5. Process a reversal of -1 for each operation and save.
6. Reinquire. Note that the Employee = 6001, Operation Status = 30 and Pay Point Status = C. These should be blank.
7. Also, when partially reversing, the Operation Status is not set to 20 and Pay Point Status is not set to P.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms