Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release: 9.0
Rerunning R31P993 on an ETO Project with Open PO’s causes duplicated F43199 entries, and Commitment integrity issues.
A review of F43199 shows duplicate entries after rebuild. The Commit amount after rebuild should be the same as before (assuming there are no issues in the initial amounts/units). Integrity Report should not throw an error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Base Project and link to Job Cost, with accounts etc.
a. Cascade Job info into ETO.
2. Define WO, for FG (shippable) 1 WO, Sub assembly level 1 1 WO, and at sub assembly level 2 2 WO’s.
3. Order Process Base Project.
4. Create PO’s for each WO, using row exit from ETO Parts List application.
a. Review Base Project Info.
5. Run Integrity Report R40910, and review results.
6. Clear F43199 – R43199P for the Project.
7. Create Encumbrance trail for the Project – R31P993.
8. Post Encumbered Costs to Account Balances – R00932.
9. Run Integrity Report R40910, and review results.
The issue has the following business impact:
Rerunning R31P993 on an ETO Project with Open PO?s causes duplicated F43199 entries, and Commitment integrity issues.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms