E1: 46: Weight Defined at the Item Level vs Weight Defined In WMS (F46011)
(Doc ID 1683497.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UOM Conversion Error is received when a Putaway suggestion is cancelled in P4617. This only happens if the weight UOM is in metric system in the P4101 and set to US system in P46011
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set a warehouse item with KG in the weight UOM (P4101)
2. Set UOM definition by item with LB (P46011)
3. Set a valid conversion between KG and LB in P41003
4. Create a WO for the item (Issue can be duplicated with purchasing, and
also with sales)
5. At WO completion (P31114) create a Putaway Request and a License Plate for
the item (Container for the LPN is also set with LB for weight)
6. Create a Putaway suggestion
Note that when trying to canceling the suggestion the system gives the
085D: UOM Conversion BX to LB Unsuccessful
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document