E1: 32: P42101 Does Not Call P3210 After Populating PC Code 2 Field
(Doc ID 1900365.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a configured item in Sales Order Entry (P4210) versus the power form version of Sales Order Entry (P42101) for a configured item, when populating a PC Code field in the sales order detail after the item has been configured, the system is reacting differently depending on which program is being used. With P4210, the system correctly calls the Configured Item Revisions form (P3210) while the P42101 does not call P4210. They should both call P3210 as a value in a PC Code field can impact pricing and the item should be repriced via P3210.
1. In P4210, create a sales order for the configured item.
2. The Configured Item Revisions (P3210) is prompted. Configure the item and accept the configuration by clicking Add to Order.
3.. Before accepting the sales order, populate one of the PC fields (in this example PC2) with a valid value.
4. Once you tab down or click the “Save” icon, the system prompts the P3210 field which is important as advanced pricing adjustments can be affected by the population of the PC2 field and the system will recalculate them within P3210.
5. The order is now available to be saved.
6. Now run the same test this time running from P42101. Make sure the call the same version of P4210 (in this example (ZJDE0008) that was used to generate the original order.
7. Create the order.
8. Configure the item.
9. Populate the PC2 field with a value and tab down. The system does NOT call P3210.
10. If you click Submit and Close, it is the same result as the system does not call P3210 before the program is closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document