Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release: 9.1
Program impacted: P31P001
When working from the main screen (ETO Workbench P31P001), User Cost Overrides not saved to Planned and Estimated costs by Save and Continue.
Client expects that the Save and Continue will write the planned and estimated cost values M L O S currently displayed to the file, without reverting to default values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a actual cost (cost method 09) ETO Parent item with actual and standard cost components.
2. Add an ETO project and attach a manufacturing work order task using the ETO parent item.
3. Process project or interactively attach the work order parts list.
4. On the WO parts list, enter a User Cost Override for each component item, and click Ok.
5. On the workbench, click on Save and Close. Note that the planned total cost is updated by the User Cost Override changes.
6. Select More Task Actions > Override Estimates. Note the planned costs are now populated in the Estimated Cost fields. Save and Continue.
Note that the estimated and planned costs are updated to the original values, without taking into account the user cost overrides. This is incorrect.
The issue has the following business impact: Cannot use save and continue with cost overrides. The workaround is to use a save and close after making a user cost override in the parts list before making any further changes, such as override estimates with planned costs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms