Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release SQ to SO, no production number was generated and updated into the SO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an item branch record. Ensure the Production Number Controlled checkbox is checked on the Additional Info tab of the item branch record.
2. In the version of P4210 called by Quote Entry, on the processing option, 28-production No. Tab, ensure processing option 2 is blank, Do Not Generate Production Number.
3. Create a quote order for the production number controlled item. Do not populate the Production Number on the detail line. Save the quote.
4. Verify P420111 is calling P4210 ZJDE0001 version for the SO entry.
5. Verify that the P4210 ZJDE0001 processing option is set to generate production number and production number type AD.
6. Ensure P34402 production structure is set up for production number type AD.
7. Goto P420111 to Release the quote. Note the production number column is blank.
8. Form exit to Generate the order.
9. Review sales order created from the quote. Note the Production Number field is blank in the SO detail.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms