E1: 53: Change Order Management - Taxes From PO Header not Updated for Change Order PO Line
(Doc ID 1902337.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Procurement
Subcontract Change Order Commit (P53301)
Taxes for new lines added to an existing subcontract order using Subcontract Change Order Commit (P53301) are not defaulted from the Tax Rate Area in the order header, but instead the Tax Rate Area for the new order line is being retrieved from the Supplier Master.
Taxes for new lines added to an existing subcontract order using Subcontract Change Order Commit (P53301) should be defaulted from the Tax Rate Area in the order header. This functionality used to work as expected, but the system now behaves differently after taking several baseline ESUs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up New Job = TESTJOB
- Set up New “J” type address book record (P01012) 1074791
- Create a Supplier Master record (P04012) for the J type address book record with Tax/Rate Area of GPBC
- Populate Tax/Rate Area of GST on Supplier Master for Supplier Address (11631)
- Copy one account Cost Code (SUB) from masterchart = 161000
- Add a Subcontract Order (P4310) to the job (Order #6318)
- Run PO Print (R43500) which updates status codes. Taxes are correctly calculated based on GST Tax/Rate Area on the Printed PO.
- Use Change Request Entry (P5310) to Add a new change request = 5001
- Use Subcontract Change Order Commit (P53301) to Commit Change Order to Subcontract
- Check taxes. Tax/Rate Area on the added line is GST and the same as on the Subcontract Order Header.
- Reinquire on the Subcontract (P4310) and take the Row Exit to Purchase Order Header Revisions.
- Change the Tax/Rate Area from GST to HSTON.
- Use Change Request Entry (P5310) to Add a change request #5002.
- Use Subcontract Change Order Commit (P53301) to Commit change request #5002 to Subcontract with new order Tax/Rate Area from the order header (HSTON)
- Verify Tax/Rate Area on the Added Line is GST from the Supplier Master, not HSTON from the order header as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document