E1: SEC: Action Security Not Working On Select For Clickable Links On The Grid
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Security is not preventing users from "selecting" a record in application P13700.
Steps to Duplicate
- Setup action security on SELECT, application P13700
- Run application P13700 and verify the SELECT button is not present (secured)
- Click Find to list records.
- Click on link associated to first column. This is a clickable column where event rules (ER) call system function to press the SELECT button.
- Verify the record is "selected"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms