Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering an item on the P13730 Equipment Parts Detail and allowing the default location (non-blank Primary) to populate, as user exits the line they receive hard error, "Invalid Location".
1. Define an item with a non-blank Primary.
2. F4100 has no blank location.
3. Open Equipment Order in P13714 (via P13700), click on the Parts Tab.
4. Enter new line with above item - do not enter a location.
5. Tab to the next line. Invalid Location error given.
6. Enter location manually along with Branch Plant & Item Code, error does not appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms