Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 9.1 / P43G310 Settlements by Contract
The grower settlement process is supposed to create a voucher that is equal to the sum of all advance/interim payments and the final
settlement payment that it uses to match up all the pre-payment entries created when advances/interims and final settlement is performed.
It also creates a voucher for the assessments and donations if they exist. the settlement program P40G300 is working per this design.
However, P40G310 Settlement by Contract does NOT create the vouchers that match all advances/interims and final settlement pre-payment
vouchers. Thus, the pre-payments can not be matched up.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter a new block and harvest.
2. Add a contract header, contract block, and contract harvest. In the contract harvest specify contract quantity of 1000 TN, price override
of $30, and a payment terms/schedule for 2 equal payments.
3. Add an assessment/donation to the contract harvest for a flat amount of $100.
4. Add a new weigh tag and process the weigh tag to a closed status.
5. Using P40G200, preview the voucher and make an interim payment.
All entries look fine at this point when inquired upon with A/P Voucher Review P0411. A voucher for -$15000 and $15000 is created.
6. Change the harvest status to complete via harvest workbench.
7. Using P40G310 Settlements by Contract, Inquire on the block or contract and preview and generate the settlement.
8. Using A/P Voucher Review P0411, inquire on the batch created by P40G310. Notice that it created only a voucher for -$15100 and $15100.
P40G310 does not generate the $30,000 or the $100.00 so the pre-payment contra entries are left hanging.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms