Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P00092 does not remove records from F00092 table when attachments are deleted.
This occurs when gonging directly into P00092 and deleting an attachment without adding a new record prior to the removal.
1. P00091 define a supplemental database and 3 data types - Narrative data class
2. P00092 inquire on GM01 item and add attachments for all 3 data types
3. Notice 3 records are also added to F00092 for the attachments
4. P00092 remove one of the attachments for 1 data type
5. F00092 notice it is removed from the table as well
6. P00092 now exit the application and go back into the program. Remove the attachment for another Data Type without adding any records.
7. Check F00092 and notice the record is not removed from the table
P00092 only removes records from f00092 if new records are added prior to the deletion.
If you go into P00092 only to remove a record, it is not removed fromF00092.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms