Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When confirming an order line using unit tax prices and having a pricing UOM different from the primary UOM, the tax amounts are incorrect if the order is split using multi locations and part of the order line is left shippable. The shipped lines are correct, but the line left shippable has incorrect extended tax amounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a new item, with primary UOM = EA, secondary UM = PK, and pricing UOM = PK
2. Setup item UOM conversion 1 PK = 1000 EA
3. Enter some inventory to different location/lot number
4. Enable address book, 4290 to activate Use Taxed Prices
5. Enter a sales order, says 200 EA in transaction UOM, system turns it to 0.200 secondary UOM PK
6. At this point, all prices are populated correctly.
7. Ship confirm (P4205) in multiple lines using Select Location
8. Click ok to confirm
9. Inquire the order now, the remaining lines left not shippable, has incorrectly updated both the Taxed Extended Price (TAEXP) and Extended Tax Amount (ETA) Both are using the transaction UOM to multiply X Taxed Unit Price, instead of the pricing UOM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms