Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pending expired blanket order is generated automatically when new blanket order is created by copy from an old blanket order using P4210.
1. Create a new blanket order with P4210 by copy from an old blanket order that has an open quantity as 5 for example.
2. Add new order line to the new created SB.
3. The line coming from the old sales blanket order is bypassed using Row exit - Bypass line.
4. Save the new blanket order.
5. Check in P4210 Customer service inquiry the old blanket order. The open amount is displayed correctly as 5.
6. Check same old blanket order in P420111 Work with order blanket release and see that open amount is now doubled, displayed as 10.
7. Check same old blanket order in P42461 Work with Pending Blanket Release. Quantity pending is 5 and appears with status expired.
8. Delete the blanket order release from pending.
9. Now check again P420111 Work with order blanket release and notice that Open Qty is correctly displayed as 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms